Neurosurgery is an operational procedure in which neurosurgeons treats various complex and life-threatening neurological conditions related to the brain, spine, and peripheral nerves. Neurosurgery is a very complex and complicated operational procedure. The decision to operate and operating procedure have their share of risk and consequences, therefore these procedures should be performed by best Neurosurgeon Doctor in Gurgaon.
There are many conditions that requires neurosurgery:
- Neurofibromatosis: Neurofibromatosis is a genetic disorder, which is developed in the nervous system including the brain and spinal cords. It mainly affects nerve cells and the tumor growth occurs on nerve cells.
- Brain tumor: Brain tumor is an abnormal growth of cells in the brain. Any growth of tumor in restricted place compresses the normal brain tissues and causes brain damage. There are two types of brain tumor such as metastatic and primary brain tumor.
- Brain aneurysm: Brain aneurysm occur when an artery in the brain become thin or weak. As a result, the artery becomes widening, ballooning-shaped and imparts pressure on the brain tissue or nerve. A brain aneurysm may get leaked or burst to result in bleeding.
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus: It is a type of brain disorder which is characterized by abnormal secretion of cerebrospinal fluid in the ventricles. This syndrome causes reasoning problem, poor thinking and loss of bladder control.
- Trigeminal neuralgia: Trigeminal neuralgia is a nerve disorder which causes electric shock-like pain. It is caused by irritation and damage to the trigeminal nerve (fifth of 12 pairs of cranial nerves in the head).
- Skull Base Tumor: Skull base tumor occurs in the base of the skull due to abnormal growth in any part of the brain.
- Childhood brain and spinal cord tumor: It is a common type of childhood cancer which form in the brain and spinal cord due to abnormal growth of cells.In such conditions, neurosurgeon doctor in Gurgaon should be consulted which should also be an expert in managing neurological cases in children.
- Carpel tunnel syndrome: Carpal tunnel syndrome occurs when the median nerve is compressed in the carpal tunnel. It causes pain, weakness and tingling in hand, arm, and wrist.
- Spina Bifida: It is a type of neural tube birth defect in which there is an abnormal growth of the neural tube and spine.
- Spondylolysis: Spondylolysis is a degenerative change in the spine. The changes occur in bones, joints of the neck, and discs. It is most common in children and teen.
- Pediatric scoliosis: Pediatric scoliosis is a type of spinal deformity in which spine become curve and looks like an â€śSâ€ť and â€śCâ€ť shape. It usually does not cause any pain
- Astrocytoma: Astrocytoma is a type of glioma tumor which begins in astrocyte cells. These cells support the nerve cells. Astrocytoma occurs in the brain or spinal cord and causes seizures, headache, weakness, and disability.
- Chronic subdural hematoma: Chronic subdural hematoma is a common neurosurgical condition in which there is a collection of blood between the surface of the brain and outer covering of the brain (dura). It may be caused due to head injury.
- Traumatic brain injury: Traumatic brain injury occurs when any violent pressure is applied on the head which may result in a skull fracture. The brain may get injured either due to the impact of because of penetration of the skull in the brain.
Request an Appointment with a â€śBest Neurosurgeon Doctor In Gurgaonâ€ť Please Call On +91-9215151260.